District 14-E is part of Multiple District 14 (Pennsylvania State Council of Lions Clubs) which has 18 districts state-wide.
Lions Clubs International is a volunteer organization dedicated to leadership development through community service. Lions are an international network of 1.4 million men and women in 206 countries who work together to answer the needs that challenge communities around the world. They are known for working to end preventable blindness. Lions participate in a vast variety of projects important to their communities.
If you have an interest in SERVING your community through various service projects and fund-raisers please feel free to contact any of the clubs in the drop-down list on the menu. Once the club knows of your interest they will offer you an invitation to visit them at one of their meetings. Membership is by invitation only.
You may also contact any of the District Officers if you have any questions to address us.
WHY SHOULD I BECOME A LION ?
As a Lions Club member, you can:
- make a difference everyday in your community
- provide support locally or reach out internationally
- grow personally and professionally by participating in our programs, community service projects and events
- have an impact on local and international humanitarian issues
- develop relationships with both local and international community and business leaders
- have access to membership discounts and services.
INTERESTED IN BECOMING A MEMBER?
Membership in a Lions Club is by invitation from a local club. If you are interested in membership, use the club locator to contact a local Lions Club. Tell them you are considering membership and want to attend a meeting to learn more. Then, ask a member for a membership application.